Monday, February 8, 2016

Sunday Feb. 7th, Diary, 105 days

03:00 awake.... watched Oz 6: 5, 6, 7, 8.  Done with Oz.
08:30 sleep.
15:20 awake, to watch the Super Bowl.
18:15 up to shower and dress and make coffee and get ready.
18:55 in car, listening to the last minutes of the game on the radio, with Merry and Stitch.
Stopped for e-cig filters.
19:31 at work,  19:38 'in'.

My usual Sunday side kick, KW, had called out due to family issues.  I had to snort. On Super Bowl Sunday?  Hmm.
So JL came in to cover, until I got here, and FT, who is usually off at 19:30, stayed until 21:00.
The day guy, SW, had only done next day's set up through about 10:00 (at my instructions given to him the previous Thursday) so I had a lot to do, finishing the morning, and setting up the p.m.  
Not a lot of work to deal with (99 on Sunday,  116 for Monday) but ... a lot to do.
Not ALL that much to do, as evidenced by me, having the time to input four days worth of diaries between 2300 and 2330.
It would be 'nice' to have someone here so I can get to the toilet
BUT our new hybrid guy, whom I'll call 'A' because I don't yet know his last name ... starts tonight,  at 01:00, working from then to 06:00.  I gather, that will be his schedule Monday -- Friday.
I expect there's very little of that time, that I will be saying, "Gosh I'm glad you're here..."
Except starting around 04:45 and on to 5:30 or so, during the period our regular morning res-agent is SUPPOSED to be here, but never manages to get to work on time.
We shall see.

Ya know:
I am positive that Merry would agree.


3 comments: