Monday, February 1, 2016

January 31 Sunday Diary (98 days)

00:30  up, pee   snack
03:00 up, pee...Merry offered me ice cream, I accepted.
05:15 awake..as She was.
  We watched "Elementary" from Thursday.
  She decided, time to go to sleep.
I watched Oz  4: 3, 4
8:15  trying to go to sleep with a crank stomach, and listening to rain starting to fall.

Asleep and awake... rain falling, wind blowing hard...

13:00 up for alka seltzer
14:00 up again for alka seltzer.  Supposed to be up NOW to get ready for work, but couldn't do it
15:30 UP
  Showered, dressed, packed, ready...
Out to the car,  Noticed that two sections of picket fence on the South side of our property had blown down, so Stitch and I picked them up.
Car 16:21
At work  17:00
IN 17:05

My usual co-worker, KW was off on his 2nd floating holiday from December so, I had my supervisor DB in his place.
A good thing.... and he had was already well into doing morning work set up  due to my late arrival.
A somewhat dead Sunday night...with 97 for the day.
A much busier tomorrow, with 116 to start, and he was well into the morning portion of the set up.


Just chillin' through the rest of the evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment