Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 30, Saturday (97 days)

after midnight
Watched Oz 3:2 
03:00 sleep
09:00 awake ish.
Watched Oz 3: 3, 4, 5, 6
Stitch went to the library on his bike
When he got home, he said he got lost, couldn't it, and came home.
I loaded an app on his phone called Citymapper, and I hope he can figure out how to use it.
Merry and Stitch went out, to the bank, the library ..where they did not have the tax forms yet..then the market.
I went through a pile of mail, while watching
Oz 3:7 & 8
Oz 4: 1 & 2.
By which time they returned home.
Merry began prepping dinner.
  which included potatoes au gratin.
  which meant,  Slicing the potatoes.
  which meant, she did 80% of the slicing on the grater then had one small chunk left to slice that she asked me to do with a knife.
Mission accomplished, I went to take a nap, until called for dinner.

Called for dinner... pork chops and cheezy potatoes.
I ate at the table, rather than in the bedroom.
I took my contacts out and put on my glasses.
After dinner, I went straight to bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment