Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 29th, Friday, 96 days

after midnight:
watched 'Code Black'
watched 'Scorpion'
watched Oz 3:1  
03:00 sleep
04:00 awake
08:00 Up
Fed animals, put away, put up dishes...
  Moved my laundry from wash to dry
  Scooped litter box..changed a clock battery
1100 back to sleep
13:30 up and talking...
14:00 sleep
17:30 up..
Watched 'TRMS'
 Merry and Stitch went out to pick up #2 at the C of H, and take him home...
Watched 'Suits' from Wednesday
Watched 'Unforgettable' 1:10
Watched Unforgettable' 1:11
 Merry called, and asked me to set the oven to preheat at 400.
I went into the kitchen to do so, and turned around, without looking down.
I got my left leg caught under Donna, who had snuck in behind me, and I tripped over her, landing hard on my right foot, and judging by the pain, probably re-injuring it to some extent.
I limped back to the bedroom.
Watched 'Unforgettable' 1:12.
They came home.... Merry served up baked chicken, and quesadillas.
Watched 'Unforgettable' 1:13, the end of the season as it has appeared on A&E, which ended on a nasty cliffhanger.
....................................................................................00:00

No comments:

Post a Comment