Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jan 5th Tuesday Diary

72 days, My accident
52 day, Her accident

at work, watching Dexter...
 Season 2,  2...3...4..5...6..7...8.
Merry arrived for me at 06:20.
06:26 in car,  and home  07:11
Fed the noisy cats and the big dog...
Fixed MDM, leftover chicken She made last nice, and rice, and warmed tortillas...
In the bedroom, we watched the last half of "Unforgettable" and started Monday's TRMS before I fell asleep....   08:30

14:00 awake when I heard Merry and Babyman talking loudly, and leaving the house...
  Lotsa rain, and the power in the house went out... 
Half awake and asleep the next two ours...
I heard them return...
The power came back on...
Stitch came in from work...
I got up 1700ish, Stitch was inside, but not Merry and Babyman.
I asked him; he said, they were still sitting out in the car.
I called her on the phone, and they came inside.
Alka seltzer...  showered, dressed....
18:00 in car
At the office, incredibly 18:46.

Work..work...work..
a busy night, a much busier set up for tomorrow, which is the People's Choice Awards.

And, I was warned, our Systems Administrator was going to shut off our dispatch/reservations server to do a reboot sometime tonight....


No comments:

Post a Comment