Saturday, January 23, 2016

January 22nd, Friday, Diary (89 days)

Merry woke up during the Pretenders concert....
We watched Elementary again, so She could see it.
Then we watched a Rush concert...
Then some Newsroom 'blurbs'....
Then The Newsroom 1:7 and 1:8
05:00 sleep.

awake and asleep awake and asleep

Merry started on a "surprise bj"  which didn't get very far ...or hard...

17:00 UP and moving...
 I started with coffee.
And was beginning to catch up on some WWF games on my phone, 
When DB sent me a text, saying The Other Overnight Guy was having painful issues with a hernia, and could I cover the shift tonight?
First thing Merry said was, "You DID sleep all day?"
Kind of what I was thinking, so I sent him a text back, and said, I would come in.
So, up...I told Stitch and #4 that I got called in to work, so... #4 could plan to be coming along as co pilot.
I started to get ready, and was surprised to see that Stitch had decided to go into the shower...ahead of me.
So...I had to wait.
He came out, I went in...
Toilet...shower...dressed.
Contacts IN.   Collar ON (around my neck, first time in ....?)
Ready and out...
18:10 three of us in car
19:16 at work.\
The east coast blizzard is certainly impacting our volume....
Finishing today with 111, and starting tomorrow with 65,  which includes one of the lesser award shows, the Producer's Guild.
DB stopped by the office to get his car after having been to the gym at the end of his shift, and asked me, "For your other floater, how about Super Bowl Sunday?"
...SURE!

23:30 started The Newsroom  1:9







No comments:

Post a Comment