Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 18th, Monday, 85 days

At work, after midnight...
Watched Dexter 8: 8-9-10-11, and decided to hold of on watching 12, the finale,  until I could watch it with Merry  (as She had earlier asked me to do, and I had at first, adamantly and petulantly, said "No I wanna finish it at work!".  Well, realizing that was rather selfish and childish,  and it really was a simple thing She asked me to do, I changed my mind.  And I let Her know, by text, during our all-night WWF move exchanges, that I would hold off on watching #12 until I could watch it with Her.
So I watched the new Showtime show, "Circus" which has very little to do with Barnum & Bailey, but rather is a documentary following the campaigns of the slew of candidates currently running for POTUS. 
It's only a thirty-minute commercial-free program, and I watched it twice through, due to interruptions while watching it the first time.
I called Merry, who had been awake, and exchanging WWF game plays with twenty other people and myself, since 2300 last night, around 05:25....  and in part, due to the very light holiday traffic, arrived at the office at 06:10.
I was in car with Her at 6:19, and we were home at 6:48.
I fed the cats, leaving Donna to be fed by Stitch, who was home, off work for the holiday, but still asleep, while Merry put together some glutin-filled treat for Her and Stitch for breakfast,  and I heated up leftover meatloaf, with a bunch of warmed buttered tortillas for MDM,  and we went off to the bedroom, and watched last night's Democratic debate.
0900 asleep

1200 awake, up long enough to pee

1500 awake again, up long enough to pee.

Shortly thereafter, Merry came in from where She had been sitting in the living room, and as soon as She got comfortable on the bed, Her phone rang, and She engaged in an overly long convo with HLB.   And that was the end of my sleeping.
1645 upright.... alka seltzer...  toilet...shower...dressed...
boot on foot...  a jug of  RedBull and ginger ale, along with a skinny thermos of left over coffee that I figured to take to the office and reheat...  Caught up on email and WWF, before saying to the two of them, "Let's go," at  18:05
18:09  three of us in car
18:50 at the office.   24.5 miles in 41 minutes.  Wow.
19:00 Clocked in.
Finishing Monday with  102, starting Tuesday with 101, so not a whole lot to do.
Other than exchanging WWF plays with my associate at work, KW, and with Merry.

At 23:45, when it was REALLY quiet, 
 started watching the movie, "Pulp Fiction". 






No comments:

Post a Comment