Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 13, Wednesday, Diary 80 days

Watched Dexter  7: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Call from a UK number, a woman trying to 'book a car for tomorrow' Did not have an account, so I told her, she could book on the website.
Same woman called back, ten minutes later, and had the name of an actual account.  But she was not on the three-name authorized list. I told her...use the web site.
An affiliate driver doing a 4:30 job.  'We' usually call to check on them...make sure they're up , awake, heading for the job, just like we do our own drivers...  I tried this guy's number twice.... no answer, no voicemail... on the 3rd try, some guy answered, I said, Luis? and he said, 'Wrong number.'  So I had to do some research, and figured out, my smart-as-a-whip associate KW, had input the phone by one wrong digit.   I called the correct number, got the answer I wanted...he was on location for pickup.
0420... client called to confirm an 04:30 in suburban Seattle... a ride that I showed as cancelled, earlier in the day. He was the opposite of thrilled.
The morning dispatcher was 25 min late.  Shortly after he arrived, I called Merry to come n get me.  

In car 06:45, home  7:31
Fed animals
MDM  Ham n rice n tortillas,  while watching "State of Union Address" with commentary from Rachel Maddow. 
Until I fell asleep  10:00.

Woke up; at 1300 with a leg cramp in my left leg-calf; pinned and could not move because Donna was sleeping on the blanket on my left side.

Awake again 1500
with Sunshine...
We watched "CSI Cyber"   then went out to fetch lottery tickets.
She started dinner; I watched TRMS.
Dinner  Meatloaf n rice
We watched Dexter 7: 7 and 8
Then Criminal Minds
I went to throw up ......




No comments:

Post a Comment