Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 2nd, Saturday, Diary

70 days, My accident
50 day, Her accident

No record of how many times I was up during the night , morning.

12:00 up...  TV on, coffee...
  watched  Kansas State -- Arkansas..

Moved into the living room.
 Sunshine had been up for some time, was in the easy chair in the corner, in the living room, playing WWF on her phone.

I opened the box to a card game I had, and 'had had' in my possession, for quite some time  (years).
Now seemed like a good time, since it was a game of cards, with letters printed on them, and each person tries to form words out of the cards/letters they have.
*Quiddler*
I sat, and played nearly a full game, three-handed by myself, to familiarize myself with the rules...
Then I suggested to Sunshine, and Stitch, to 'get over here!'.
And we played... and played...
I'd have to count the score sheets to be sure, but  six games? eight games? maybe ten? 
Around nine, we stopped.
Dinner, for me, pulled pork on tortillas.
In the bedroom, 
 and I watched "Secrets of US National Monuments" on some History channel ... something I could watch, that I wouldn't care if I went to sleep in the middle of...
which I did, 2300 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment