Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 25th, Monday, (92 days)

at work...
Watched the new "Shameless"
Watched "Oz"  1: 1, 2, 3, 4 ....
Called Merry, shortly after 05:00 ...
Despite some traffic disturbance, She arrived at the office 0550
I clocked out, and 
06:00 in car.
06:34 at home.
I fed the cats, and the two dogs...  (we have a houseguest, as when Coco visited, the day before,  she left her white mid-size dog behind for 'about a month'.)
Prepped MDM ....  leftover Bean Soup, and warmed tortillas with butter.
Went to the bedroom, to watch the premiere of "The X Files".
SO....the Fox broadcast of the NFC conference final game ran long, so "The X Files"  started about 30 minutes later than planned, and my DVR did not record through the whole show, but just the half hour remaining of the time slot.  
Well.... Merry found that the whole show is available on-demand, but fast forwarding is not available when watching on-demand.
I'd have to rewatch the half of the show I just saw to be able to see the second half.
Fuck that.
I went to sleep,  07:45

15:00 awake to pee

17:25 up, getting ready.....
Dressed and packed...
18:01  Merry, Stitch, me  in car
18:56 at work

118 rides done today
 96 starting tomorrow




No comments:

Post a Comment