Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January 3rd, Sunday, Diary

71 days, My accident
51 day, Her accident

01:00 Up
04:00 UP
07:00 Up .. and noticed that She was watching 'Dexter' ...had started from the beginning, Season 1.   
 I woke up enough to watch with Her.
 Stitch served coffee in bed to us.
 I fetched the two newspapers and read 'em in bed, while watching.
I went to poop, several times.
We watched through Episode 8, before stopping to get (me) ready.
Showered and shaved and dressed and pooped and packed.
Merry, Babyman, and me, in car 14:37.
We stopped at a 7-11, so I could get a pack of refills for my e-cig, which had run out, sometime during my shift, between midnight and 0800, on Wednesday.
At work   15:32.

95 rides for Sunday,  70 for Monday.
Most of Sunday's was night work, with folks coming home from wherever,  and Monday's work seemed to be grouped densely in the same hours.  Too much farming/outsourcing.
And the mid-shift guy, who is supposed to work 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. said he came in early, for what reason, I don't know, other than to be able to leave early, and left at 18:00.
I had the next day work done, but this meant, I had to start paying attention to the night work.  The associate working still with me at the time, KW, is a good enough guy, but when it comes to dispatching like this, he is a dope, plain and simple.





No comments:

Post a Comment