Monday, January 11, 2016

January 10th, Sunday, Diary 77 days

Awake a couple times off and on, up to pee
awake 10:30... Merry had just finished watching "Get Shorty" and was starting on "Pulp Fiction"/
I told Her, I did not want to watch it at that particular moment, but She said, that She did... 
I said, "Then I'll go to the living room to sleep."
Which was meant to be a hint to Her to either turn it off, or go to the other bedroom Herself, but She didn't catch it..
I went into the living room, and into an easy chair...saw that Stitch was sitting at the desktop computer, so I went into his bedroom, and stretched out on the bed, and he helpfully came up and closed the door, to prevent an 80 pound pit bull from coming in and jumping on the bed to join me.
I half dozed until 12:45...
Andup.
Coffee....
Scooped litter box in BR1
Alka seltzer
Toilet...shower...dressed..toilet...
Told Sunshine, who was now 'out' to get ready....
Three of us in car, 14:33
A local stop for gas
At work, 15:19

Into the frying pan.
Golden Globes.
Huge night.
I started out doing next day's set up.  Not much there... other than early rides, hard to cover because so many of our chauffeurs were at the show, and I had no idea when they would be finished.  
Then at 1930, I had to move 'in' and become part of dealing with the night work.  All the rides had been dispatched, but after a show like this, the challenge is often getting clients  together with their chauffeurs again.  ...
That, and taking calls from the affiliates doing our jobs, took up most of my night ..and my associate, KW, who stayed past his usual quitting time of 23:30 ....on to 01:30...to assist.  


No comments:

Post a Comment