Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 28th, Thursday (95 days)

at work

Kind of a tough night, got started watching my stories late...
OZ 2: 7 & 8. 
My morning relief was SW, not one of the regular guys.. 
I've been relieved by him before, all he does is look through all the orders, leaving me to answer every phone call, right up to when I leave... including one that would have been handled by a res-agent, had one come in on time, but he didn't ..again...so I had to deal with finding  ASAP an SUV or van to go from some hotel in Boston to some office not in Boston.  I managed, wasn't a big deal, but was something that should have been handled by a res-agent, had one been here on time...

6:09 in car with Merry
6:41 home
Fed the animals...
Started MDM,   (bean soup and toast)
Once undressed, I started my laundry...getting it into the washer, while unlocking the back gate to allow the pool guy in, later...
In the BR, watched TRMS from last night...
0900 sleep
12:00 awake
16:00, 16:30 , 17:00 awake...
18:00 awake... started watching  Rep. Debate...
While reading a bunch of papers ...
Dinner... taquitos and rice
Watched TRMS from tonight
Watched 'Lucifer'  from Monday...and laughed a lot
Watched 'Criminal Minds' from Wednesday..................  to 0000 



No comments:

Post a Comment