Monday, January 25, 2016

January 24th, Sunday (91 days)

..after midnight...
and watched Oz 2:2, 2:3  then Dexter 8:8.
I fetched some chips to chomp, and so She's having something to eat with Her nightly meds...
And to sleep, or trying to,  03:00.
I wasn't wired exactly, but sleep was not coming easily....which was probably understandable considering how much I slept on Saturday.

Ten-ish, kind of awake, when She woke up and started again on Oz, with 2:4, 2:5, and maybe 2:6 as I was getting ready, starting about 13:30
Toilet..alka seltzer... toilet...shower...dressed... packed ...

In car, Her (or Sunshine at this point) and #4 , 14:29
Gas stop at the super cheap Arco ($2.499) 
Work  15:24.

Only '89' going for today, and my supervisor was in, in place of KW, using his floating holiday.
105 to deal with on Monday, but it was a mess.
Way too many 'hourlies' or 'wait and returns' for the number of available drivers I have, so I wound up farming more rides than I covered with my own drivers.

I heard from DB that our old friend, ex dispatcher/supervisor MT had told DB that she would be dropping in to visit this coming week....(and maybe inquire about a job...)
and that we have a hybrid dispatcher/reservationist in training, with the plan for him of working both ... hours 0100 to 0600 Monday-Friday.  

Moving on....

Watched episode 2 of "The Circus..." starting at 23:30 .....  

No comments:

Post a Comment