Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January 4th, Monday Diary

71 days, my accident
51 day, Her accident
9 weeks, foot in boot

at work...
watched Dexter, season 1,  9-12
got a little frustrated with work calls.... 
Such as one, shortly after 05:00, when a res agent is supposed to be here, except that this one is NEVER on time...
  I felt like it was five minutes on the phone with this booker...which ended with... her inability to find the credit card to book the order on, and she said, "I'll call you back" and hung up.
I called Merry, like ten minutes earlier than I would usually, and said, "Come n get me."
She responded quickly.
IN car with Her, 06:12.  
We stopped for gas at the Arco on LBB which seems like the cheapest in the two counties.  
Home 06:52.
We fed the animals.  
ANd started on MDM ...  I went leftover BEP n ham... but there wasn't any. All gone.
Which kinda ticked me off.
I settled on opening a can of beef stew, topped it with left over rice, and heated up some tortillas.
We went into BR1, and started on an episode of "Unforgettable".
I finished MDM,  and fell asleep before the episode ended.

I'm not sure if I woke up at anytime before, until I woke up at 15:30.
After getting up to pee, I tried to go back to sleep...
17:00 up.... 
   Alka Seltzer,  toilet,  showered, dressed....
In car with Merry and Babyman ...17:58
At work  19:07.

NOt much busy for the night , a little busy setting up for Tuesday...

23:30  ... started Dexter  2:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment