Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 27th, Wednesday (94 days)

at work:
Watched  OZ 2: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Called Merry to come n get me... 0515.
She arrived.
6:09 clocked out
6:12 in car ...with Sunshine
  stopped at a 7-11 on the Blvd for e-cig filters...
7:00 home.
Fed the cats n dogs.
Sunshine went back to bed while I assembled MDM: 
  Roasted chicken, from last night... rice...  last of the leftover sweet-potato-special ... chips.
And in BR1, watched TRMS  from Tuesday night.
0830 to sleep...

#1 made a rare appearance at the house, around  17:00.
Strange that it's so rare, since he ostensibly lives in the garage...  
But I'm assuming that he lives out of MY car, in between his jobs.
Having him here  just brings on all sorts of stress for me....  I feel anger,  my heart rate jumps, I can feel my BP increase....
His idea of paying rent has been to give Merry fifty bucks every now and then (the last time was before Christmas) and he has had free use of my car for three months... like since my accident, and I haven't been driving at all.
Merry worked on a 'new plan'
I got up and showered and got ready...
18:07 in car  without Stitch, so She and I could talk..
 We talked about this new plan involving Bullfrog...
It's a big question of whether he will go along with it any better than he's gone along with previous plans....
19:14 at work.

Another huge event going on .... the premiere for "The People vs OJ Simpson" which starts on t.v. on 2/2. 
Not much to say about today, even though there's 124 rides for today...   mostly LATER.

And finally, something I've been 'thinking about' : 
I do not remember the last time.
It's been WAY too long since I was told about it OR it actually happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment