Sunday, January 24, 2016

January 23rd, Saturday, Diary (90 days)

(at work)

Finished The Newsroom 1:9, then continued with 1:10, and 2:7, 8, 9, then 3:6.
My relief, DB arrived... oh  0540.
I called Merry at 0500, and enroute to me, She got stuck behind some clusterf*ck on the 101 just above the 5, and arrived 6:15.
So, out 6:20 and in car 6:25.
We eschewed using the 101 on the way home, and took La Brea to the 10 .... stopping at a supermarket on the way.
Home, 07:13

I fed the animals that were begging.
And fixed my own MDM ... leftover chicken and sweet potato special, and watched Friday's  TRMS.

0800 sleep..
and sleep and sleep...
 as I wasn't feeling well.
I joked that I was catching the cold that two of the cats seems to have, which I believe is not possible, but I had minor symptoms...congestion and a head ache.
I passed on having the dinner that Merry was fixing,  Bean soup.
And when I did get up, just mildly hungry, I ate bag of popcorn.
Not the bag, just the freshly popped popcorn.
And watched t.v. 
 Only slightly awake, I noticed She was watching 'Oz'.  
She had started from the beginning with 1:1, and was up to about 1:7 when I started watching with Her..and we watched 1:8, then 2:1 ................................................  (past midnight).....

No comments:

Post a Comment