Sunday, July 3, 2016

02 July Saturday Diary

Up to pee, early 
09:15  Sunshine yelled at me to get up and go 'help with the pool'
Come to find out, Sunshine had opened the cap on the filter machine to clean it out, and could not get the cap on.
When I went out, Stitch was struggling with it, and I struggled too for half an hour.
I gave up, and told Sunshine to call The Pool Guy.
She left a message, and was in a big panic about 'getting in trouble'.
TPG called back, and Sunshine had me talk to him, and I did, and he said he'd come over, in about 30 minutes.
He did so, and Stitch met with him in back, and TPG showed Stitch the problem, a pretty simple one.
Sunshine was crying, thinking she had caused a big problem, but I kept telling her, she was NOT in trouble.

Coffee.... email....
Sunshine got another spanking over my knee...I don't remember now why...I'm pretty sure she wanted it though ...six slaps of my hand on her bare.
We showered n dressed...  
12:30 in car, me driving.
First stop, my bank to get cash from my payday deposit.
Von's,  to deposit cash in WF, and do minor shopping there, mostly 12-packs of soda, at  3 for $1.99 each, so we got 6.
Then to Winco for the real shopping.....
And home...
Unloaded, and put stuff away....and she started prepping meat for pulled pork dinner.
Then she called C to get her address, and we were on our way to Torr to pick up some order that Merry had waiting....
We arrived in thirty minutes, got a tour of the house, our first time there, and returned home.
In chair, reading, while she worked dinner.
Stitch had done my laundry: put it in wash, then dryer, then brought it in...and I put it away.
Then he came in with the sheets from the bed that he had washed n dried, and we made the bed.
Sunshine (or was it Merry) n I moved into the BR and watched 'Wayward Pines' 2:3  then a pause while she checked on dinner which was ready...bbq pulled pork on gluten-free toast for me.... then we watched 'Wayward Pines' 2:4, 2:5, 2:6, which made  us up to date... 
Then we started on Preacher.
She fill asleep half way into 1:3, which I finished, and I watched 1;4 and 1:5.

01:15 sleep.
I turned the lights
 which later, she says, is what woke her up. She got up,  to take her nightly meds, and start some bill payment.... 
And came back to bed   oh 07:00 was it?

A visit to a spankiatrist is just what I  nee...
Oops, stop, rewind, it's just what I WANT...


4 comments:

  1. Hmm... maybe another spanking is in order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends, do you know any licensed spankiatrists?

      Delete
    2. What? Am I too good for you now?

      Delete
    3. Not at all. You're FANTASTIC.
      But, this depiction in particular specifically relates to a spankiatrist! Can I help it if the heart wants what the heart wants?

      Delete