Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 23rd Saturday Diary

Moved to BR1 00:45
Up 02:30 for cookies.
Back to bed
UP 07:30
Emptied Merry's chamber pot.
Moved to chair.
Read last Sunday's, and yesterday's paper, while eating an apple, with coffee.
And .... shot some clips.
A few short ones with  Stitch, over Merry's lap.
Then twice as many with me, naked, on the spanking bench, while Merry applied numerous and several implements.
Then I plugged in the camera to the computer.
Ran into a problem with a limit of download capacity to the Dropbox, so I just dragged and dropped the clips to her Pictures folder.
And I began the procession of converting the HD clips to wp4.
She went off to an interview.
I napped in BR2 from 4 to 545
Then in BR1  from 6:30 to 8.

I uploaded the clips to Her new CPS store....
And started on dinner,  chili and chips.
Watched the last episode of Containment.
And the first episode of the new season of Suits.... 
   to bed, 00:00

No comments:

Post a Comment