Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July 24th Sunday Diary

02:00 up for cookies n peanut butter.
Back to bed.
Up around 12.
Coffee,   brownies,  cinnamon toast...Newspaper....
Reading...
We put together a shopping list.
Dressed...
In car with Merry, her driving.
To Winco.
At checkout,  She realized, she did not have her ATM card in her purse...and this store does not accept credit cards, only debit.
She had a meltdown, and I made it worse with insulting comments.
She was ready to drive home and find her card, but I said, "Gimme a minute, I think I can make a transfer from the HH account to the DP account on my phone" and I was able, and we checked out and went on our way.
SHe was still mad, and I was not happy.
We made a planned stop at a 99c store,  and I waited in the (very hot) car.
From there, she offered to take me home and she would go alone to the Dollar General.   
I said that was completely unnecessary and out of the way.
We went direct to DG, and I waited in the car.
We went home, unloaded, and put stuff away.
I sat in my chair and watched on my tablet:
Suits,   Roadies,  Roadies, Vice Principals, Vice Principals. 
Dinner: beef stew.
Sex n Drugs n Rock n Roll  x 3 episodes.
Sherbet.
Bed, 0000 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment