Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 26th, Tuesday diary

at work
So, the call from Stitch that came in just before midnight:
Merry had tripped over Donna, fallen, and broken her arm.
Stitch would be clueless about the broken arm thing, but Merry knew.
No cars at home, Stitch can't drive, Merry couldn't drive.  He called an ambulance.
I worked on getting a relief from work.
Den did not respond to text, nor did Al...Nor did Mik.
I waited,  and watched House  2:13, 14, 15, part of 16.
Den replied, around 2:00.  After a brief text conversation, he said, he could be at base by 03:00.
He indeed was, and I was out.
And at a hospital in LB I didn't knew existed, not far from LBM, by 3:30.
Stitch and Merry were in the waiting room. I got 'em, and got 'em in the car, and home  04:05.
Stitch and I set up BR2 for Merry.
Not BR1, as it was consistently too hot, night or day, AND Merry's cat would insist on jumping on Merry..which would not do.
We moved 'my chair' the rocker recliner into BR2,  then I fetched the portapotty chair, and brought it in also.
And managed to get Merry kind of comfortable.
I assisted her with meds, and after a good dose of Benadryl, she began dozing off.
Stitch had taken the day off work, so he was 'in charge' of daytime, while I prepped myself.
MDM:  what I had taken to work: apple, carrots, banana, e-bars, trail mix, and watched Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, 3 eps.
And I lay wake, until it was time to get up and head to Walmart, prescription in hand, with their pharmacy opening at 9.
I arrived there 8:45... was first in line to turn in Rx...   it was ready like 9:25... and I went straight home.
Slept in BR1  11 -- 14:00
Woke up in a sweat, moved to BR2 from 2 to 5.
Realized me going to work, wasn't going to 'work' at home,   
SO I called 'work' looking for the night off. 
I assume Al was coming in at 01, so this shouldn't be a problem.
Well, his schedule was completely changed.   
It mean, Den would have to stay the night, which he wound up doing.

I continued helping Merry as needed,  and got a bit of a nap.
I made our dinner... baking frozen corn dogs in the oven.
We watched three eps of Wayward Pines, leaving us the final episode ...broadcast 7/27... to be watched.... 
I helped her with her various pills.
We went to sleep....   23:30 ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment