Sunday, July 10, 2016

09 July Saturday Diary


Up 02:00  ... ice cream
10:00 up for coffee, email...
and we began packing.
One 'toy bag' one suitcase for clothes etc
Sleeping bag, one tent bag, one bag for tent supplies,  ice chest,  her go bag, my go bag.... 
We left the house, 13:45
First stop, Walmart in RMD for various snacks n supplies
Then JackBox for lunch 
  (Southwestern chicken salad for me....)
Then to the hotel, and we checked in.
 And relaxed.
 Then engaged in some playtime:
 I used neckties to tie her wrists to opposite legs of the bed.
And pulled off her panties.
She lay naked.
I gave her oral.
I used a vibrator. 
 I used a dildo.
  Then I tried to mount her myself, but no cooperation from down below.
  I untied her, and we lay together and talked.
And napped a little....   
20:15 got up to have dinner in the restaurant across the way.
I had a pastrami sandwich with lettuce in place of bread.
We returned to the room, and I let that digest a bit, then we headed out.
A stop at a 7-11 for cash, then went to to the BoD for the party.
We looked around for people we knew to say hi to...
Then in the main dungeon room, began play.
Me, naked but for sox, straddling a bench, while she applied.... I THINK four different paddles to my buttocks and sit spot.
 I've been scared about going to parties with her, because I don't think she knows a low gear when she plays with me.
I asked for a warm up,  and after some quite painful smacks, she said, "That was the warm up."
What?
So, I grimaced my way through it.
At the end...well, I could've taken more.
Doesn't mean I wanted more, but I could've taken it.
I got up n dressed.
We went outside...
Merry got into long conversation with GS about cps site, and how best to get our sales up.... which gave Merry a whole epiphany about what to do.
We tracked down BD as Merry was due her annual birthday spanking from him.
Inside the dungeon, she stripped down and mounted a bench.
He applied 'only' 39 smacks of the palm of his hand to her buttocks.... the last one fierce enough that I heard her mutter, "Fuck!"  And left the bruised outline of a palm on her left cheek there.
We dressed and returned to the hotel.
In bed.... watched a little tv.... 
Trying to go to sleep around midnight....








Cat investigates a faucet

4 comments:

  1. "Only" 39 was merciful. I wouldn't have made it to 55. I could barely count!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he knew he was going for 55, he might have held back early on, you know.

      Delete
    2. Oh, he knew, I corrected him twice. I don't think he could have stood that long whacking me either.

      Delete
    3. He knew the correct number, but decided on 39.

      my point was HAD HE SET IN HIS MIND that the target was 55, he might have held back on some, early on.

      Delete