Sunday, July 3, 2016

29th June Wednesday Diary

at work
No much actual work to do , so
watched "Roadies"  1:2
Veep 5:10  again
The Newsroom 3:2, 3, 4
out 7:35
Car 7:40   home  8:35
Fed animals
MDM  pork  n rice  
Watched TRMS-Tuesday
9:30 sleep
11:30 up..in the heat of our bedroom, and moved to BR2

17:45 UP
Merry came in, and gave me grief about yesterday's diary, where I had added a meme that discussed "needs a spanking" and reminded me how much I dislike using the word "need/needs" in that context and told me to bend over the bed...
and pulled down my briefs, and applied forty smacks of the bamboo pizza paddle.

Showered...dressed...
In car with her, me driving   
1842, arrived  Fuddruckers for the 5th Wed. munch  19:10.
We ate.  We sat at a table with several other women, so she could gab, and I sat in silence.
Departed 20:45,  home 2115.
We raced to the bathroom.
She went first.  
I paced the floor, barely able to hold 'it' in.
She came out, I went in, just in time.
In BR1, watched TRMS-Wed

22:30 to sleep

If only, if only


No comments:

Post a Comment