Wednesday, July 20, 2016

19 July Tuesday Diary

at work
With my overnight companion working, a very quiet night for me.
Watched  House 1: 11 - 16, and started 17.
OUT 6:10
Heavy traffic  on the way home...
HOme 07:00
I walked in the door, started feeding the animals, and Merry emerged from the bedroom.
We talked a few minutes.
I fixed MDM,  pork chops from last night,  and rice.
In BR1, we watched a part of the daily broadcast from the convention,  then noticed that there was no "TRMS" because of the convention,   and
Moved to BR2 at 0800 to get some sleep
Awake ... at some point.. to pee... and back to bed....

17:30 up.    Showered   dressed....
Kissed Her   good bye...
18:14 in car....
Once I got on the 101, traffic was abysmal , all the way to my off ramp, .... reasonable along  SMB, took me 10 minutes to get across Sunset while on Orange...and it seemed that long to drive on Orange to a left on Hawthorn...
At work 19:43.
Quiet enough at work   .. with DB and trainee "thing 2".   




No comments:

Post a Comment