Wednesday, July 13, 2016

12 July Tuesday Diary

at work
Watched House  7:22, 23   and 8:1 -- 5.
Blasted with one long phone call  booking MANY orders around 04:30.
6:49 out
7:38 home
Fed animals...
Started on MDM,   pork on tortilla wraps.
Merry woke up,  came out of BR1 to talk to me.
Then returned with me to the bedroom, to watch TRMS-Monday.
I got bored or tired, and turned over to sleep  ... 0815.

11:30 up to pee  in a sweat, and moved to BR2

15:00 up to pee again.

17:50 up  
 Showered dressed packed
Kissed Sunshine  goodbye
Car 18:32   Work  19:22

DB was working (training very new guy,  while replacing KW, and met me as I walked in with the news that the OTHER overnight guy, the one who works when I don't,  was going off the schedule, out on disability.
DB and I kicked around ways to fill in.
He told me his plan for NEXT week, but for this week... I'll be working Wednesday night and Saturday night.
Moved along through the night, doing all the stuff I have to do because DB really doesn't do much but dispatch.

Meanwhile,  Merry sent me a profile of the new 'business plan'  she wants to implement.
  With minor tweaks, I said, "Looks good to me"
  and away we go with that.   




No comments:

Post a Comment