Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friday November 4th, Diary

at work
The Newest Kid on the Block, Jo,  came in at 01:00.
I still had Thing#2 here, working his  shift that started at 16:00 earlier, until 02:30.
So, for me it was quiet.
Watched TWW  1:12 -- 1:17
I knocked over a FULL cup of coffee from 7-11, but with the lid on, only 1/4 of it spilled out.   Mike grabbed a mop, in a few minutes, order was restored.  
Out 6:04
Home 6:52.
Fed the emails.
Went through accumulated mail, piece by piece.
Sat in easy chair, went through the new TV Guide.
Merry woke up.
I helped her get dressed.
In car 8:10, at the PT-place 8:25
She went in, I sat in the waiting area, and read Thursday's paper.
We left there  9:55.
To 'my bank' to get cash from my payroll deposit;
to CJ's bank, to make a check deposit for November's house payment; 
To WF drive through, to deposit the cash I had collected;
Home  10:50.
Online, moved money  from Stitch's account to the HH account, to make sure the house payment check was covered. 
Lunch....  cubed chicken breasts with bbq sauce, and a half dozen cheesy-dillas.  
Merry cooked up linguisa eggs n toast for herself
In BR2, watched TRMS-Thursday
Sleep 1200.
Aroused by Merry less than an hour later, to talk to CJ,  about options on the house.
#2 borrowed the car whilst I slept.
Back to sleep.
I heard him in the room, returning the car ... 4 or 5 ish
UP 20:30 when dinner was announced ready:
GF corn dogs and potato chips.
Watched TRMS-F.
Sleep 21:30. 

2 comments: