Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tuesday Nov 15th Diary

at work
Quiet in Hollywood

Watched  TWW 3:8  -- 15

Out 6:09
06:15 rolling
6:37  12.2 miles  (halfway)
6:56  23:9  miles (off the freeway at LBB)
7:01 home
Fed animals
MDM   pieces of pork, one of chicken n rice.
Decided against daily viewings of TRMS when I have  13 hours of other shows on DVR.
Watched  "Blunt Talk" and "Kevin can Wait".
8:30 tried to sleep.
Very fitful.  Awake and asleep   etc.
I remember one dream that involved a three way relationship that involved  "CallmeMike" and my girlfriend before Merry (FLF) and me.  
17:05 alarm off, up.
Tlt;  showered, dressed; fed cats, prepped
Kissed Her goodbye

Rolling  17:52.
The nightly contest on KNX featured the question "What year did The West Wing premiere on tv?"  In spite of watching some 7 or 8 episodes a night at work, I did not know.
Price of gas down to  2.36/gal
18:15   12.3 mile mark
18:47   21.8 mark, off at SMB
19.05  At work   24.8 m

Easy enough at work, but I did most of the work to be done, while Denny half-dozed, upright in his chair.

Started on  TWW 3:16. 




2 comments:

  1. So my BF with you and your ex? WTF! Sounds funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny as in strange, yes.
      Most of my dreams are, simply put, strange. It is rare when I can remember wisps of a dream long enough to write about it.

      Delete