Monday, November 28, 2016

Sat Nov 26th Diary

Up 1:30, 2:30 and
3:20  up/TLT   
Fed cats,   Showered n dressed
prepped coffee etc
Kissed Merry good bye
Out
Car 4:14
Office  4:45
Clocked in 05:00
1st rez-agent due in at 0600,   arrived 7:45.
Not much else....
SO
Watched TWW 6:08 to 6:16  and started 6:17.
Started Filter #1.
Car 15:37
Home 16:27.
Unloaded my various bags
checked on shopping list.
Stitch and I loaded 3 bags of laundry and off we went.
At l-mat,  Got the bags in,  loaded up two large washing machines, and I left Stitch there, to go on to Winco, do some shopping, and I returned to the L mat as the washing had finished.
We loaded up and returned home....18:00
I put away groceries, he started the first load in the dryer.
In the bedroom, we watched Elementary from the 13th.
Paused to start dinner... corndogs...Then watched the next Elementary.
Asleep 21:00
Up to pee 23:55.
Sunshine was in the kitchen yelling for 'Daddy' as I got up, so I went to check on her.
She said, "Bug!"
Yep, there was a longish skinny bug there on the floor.
I grabbed it with a paper towel, and tossed it out the back door, 
and went back to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment