Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Monday Oct 31st, Diary ($2.65)


Up 04:00 
and 0800, her alarm...snoozed to 08:30
Alka/s   Toilet  (long time)
Fed animals,  helped her with shower and getting dressed
Tlt again
to car   09:30
Price of gas at Sinclair $2.65/gal   (It's been $2.46 for a long time)
Arrived Optha. 09:47.   
Filled in forms...she was shown in and was back out in 5? minutes.
Finished the forms....
Went outside, to  a Pavillions in the same corner mall area.
Found some stuff that she has not been able to find elsewhere. I found the tlt again.
Home 11:20. 
 Price of gas at the Sinclair down to $2.60/gal 
Groceries away.   
Tlt again.
Naptime 12:15
UP 14:00. She was 'out'.  I snacked on warm-ish tortillas, trying to calm my belly.
UP 16:55 ...Stitch was heading into bathroom and I stopped him... TLT.
After, he went into bathroom to take shower, I went into kitchen, and filled up the dishwasher, and set it to washing. 
I prepped my drinks.
Then  once the bathroom was clear, 
TLT, showered and dressed.
Kissed Her goodbye  
Car 17:58.
Heavy traffic 101,  at work  19:10.  
 Slow night, but busy next day.
 Got my diaries caught up.
Then we (Denny and I) ran into a sticky wicket with an early airport-greeter job that was assigned to our favorite rep service....but that particular greeter had declined the job on Oct 22 by email, and that email was ignored....which meant late night scrambling to find another rep service, which never goes well at night, as such services usual keep banker's hours;  so I don't expect to have a proper resolution to this fine mess until the various services that have 'greeters' (we contacted four, by email and voicemail) start answering their phone or checking their email, around 6 a.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment