Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Monday Nov 28 Diary

Up 0400, 05:30
UP 7:20   TLT... fed animals... cleaned up dishes...
Got some leftover coffee... checked email...
Got Merry up, helped her dress.
Tlt again
to car 8:10.
Stopped at 7-11, for LA Times and USA Today.
At her PT, 8:30
I checked her in, paid for the appointment, asked about setting up a new schedule. She said, "Nope, can't do that now."
Merry was called in; I sat and read papers.

Merry came along, and we went to the counter, and were able to set up another 4 appointments for her.

Out to the car  
We went to IHOP, as she had a hankerin' for chocolate peppermint pancakes.
  I had a bacony omelette n hash browns.
Then we went to the nearby Vons for some immediate needs.
We were in check out line, and I felt a push in my belly.
I left her, and walked quickly to the bathroom, and was very thankful it was not locked, and it sometimes is (but not lately).
I just made it.
Back to the check out, in time to load the cart.
Home  12:00
Unloaded bags.
Tlt again.
Nap 12:30 to  16:30
Up...  changed one of my big bags...updated calendars even on our Google calendar.
Fed cats.
Showered...dressed...
Talked to Stitch, who had gotten an hour of overtime, and was just getting home.
All bags to car
Kissed Merry  good bye
18:14 Rolling
Work  19:03
Started Filter #2
Watched TWW 6:20, started 6:21.


No comments:

Post a Comment