Monday, November 7, 2016

Saturday November 5th, Diary

02:30  up to pee
03:30 UP 
 Alka/s   fed cats
TLT, showered, dressed, prepped
Kissed Sunshine goodbye
Car 04:15, at work 04:44

Very quiet at work
Not much, other than The Big Boss was around, working on some project  on the upper level, along with a couple other guys called in on a Saturday.
He came down to dispatch to say "Hiya" and I asked him about moving.
He said, the company was this (-) close to closing on a property in Burbank.... near as I can tell, within 1/2 mile of the place I used to work at, for 11 years....
Watched  TWW 1:18 --22, then 2:1, and started 2:2
Out 15:13.
I let Sunshine know I was enroute.
Price of gas at Sinclair  $2.60/gal
Home 16:20.
Inside long out to use tlt.
Out with Sunshine or Joni; they've been flipping back and forth so much lately, I can't keep track by the next day. 

99c Store, Dollar Tree, Von's  (me, toilet again); Walmart, Winco.
Home 16:20.
Stitch eventually came out to help lug groceries.
Groceries in and away.
Undressed, in BR2.
Napped until dinner:  taquitos n rice
Watched  TBBT, TGreatIndoors,KevinCanWait.
Sleep   22:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment