Thursday, November 17, 2016

Wednesday Nov 16th, Diary ($2.30/gal)

at work
Quiet enough...
Finished TWW 3:16, on to 3:17--21, and 4:1-3.
Out 6:14.
Went southbound on LaBrea, heading for the Ralph's.
Some car was in my blind spot in the lane to my right, which distracted me such that I blew by the Ralph's.
AND I was in the middle/right lane, and could not get to the left in time to turn west on SMB to go to the 101.
So I went on to Mel, and turned left...
And drove along and found a Pavillion's.
I'm sure it's been there for, like, 20 years, but I found it.
I went in and purchased  five 12-packs of soda (by buying five, I got 'em at 2.77 each instead of 5.99) and a couple gallons of unsweetened tea (1.99 each) and some  gluten-free snacks, for work
Rolling again,  into a big traffic mess on the 101 then 710.
7:37 home
Had to pee like a race horse  but
Still parked in front for a minute, enough to unload the groceries then my 2 bags...
Moved the car to the driveway  due to Wednesday no-parking on our side of the street from  8 - 12.
Then ran inside, to first pee, then bring in the groceries and my bags.
Fed the animals...
MDM   2 leftover pieces of chicken, and tortillas.
Watched "CBM" from  Oct 30th.
Sleep 08:45
Or tried to.
Very fitful.
Up several times to pee 
Son#2 came over .... or rather, tried to drive to our house, then his car broke down, and he got towed from wherever on the freeway to our house, just so he could take Merry, in her car, to the market, for some quick shopping.
I switched my alarm from 17:05 to 17:30.
And up.
Alka/s;  fed cats; Tlt,   showered, dressed, prepped,  Tlt ...
Kissed Merry good bye

IN  car  18:07.
  Price of gas down to $2.30/gal
Traffic just ....  awful
Halfway along, while nearly parked on the 101, about halfway there, I thought about getting off, turning around, and going home.
I didn't.
At work 19:29.

Quiet but busy.
Many farmed-out rides.
Many phone calls.
Many notes to check for Thursday's VERY BUSY night work.

Thursday evening is gonna be a hugga-mugga futha-mucka futt-bukka.  

2 comments: