Monday, November 14, 2016

Saturday Nov 12th Diary

0800 up for coffee
10:30 snackin on pretzels.
OU Baylor started at 09:00
Merry was waiting on #2 son to take her East, to attend a baby shower for expected baby from #5 son and girlfriend.  (Are they married?) *answer given below, in comments
Yesterday, he said, "About 10:30".
Today he called about 10:30, "running late"
Stitch took the call, and thought it meant "but on the way"
It did not mean that.
He arrived for Merry around 12:00.
I set the game to record at halftime.
Stitch and I gathered laundry, went to car, went to laundry mat, got loads in wash.
I left him there and went to Winco for basics.
Came back to laundry mat, it was just done, and Stitch was getting it out of washer.
We loaded car, and I went to closest WF bank to deposit birthday check from Dad.
Then home  13:37.
Groceries away, Stitch started first load in dryer.
I went to BR1, finished up the OU game (OU won) and fell asleep.
17:15 Merry called, asking me to come get her at #2 son's house, as he had to take g/f to her job, and if he went with her, it would be another couple hours.
In car 17:18.
Home with her, 18:03
I did some reading , online, while watching some other football.
And got up to work on dinner, as we had previously agreed I would do something simple.
Washed and chunked a buncha potatoes; sliced a link of Polish sausage, and Portuguese sausage ... put 'em in a pot to boil, then simmer.
With dinner, watched the SNL election special.  
Merry fell asleep.  Watched 'Code Black' from  Nov 2.
Sleep 23:00 

1 comment: