Monday, November 28, 2016

Sunday Nov 27th diary

Up to pee  3:00 
and up 10:00 
Put away my laundry which Stitch had completed all the drying and brought into the table, and folded.
Coffee, sitting with mail then Sunday paper, then working on/with my laptop.
Helped Merry in kitchen as she called for me.
Watched TWW ..finished 6;17, then 6:18, started 6:19.
Brought out the square card table and set it up for a sit down dinner for the 3 of us.
Dinner was served:
  Roasted turkey, so tender it fell apart to a touch.
   Sweet potatoes baked in brown sugar and orange juice
   Stuffing, using  gluten free croutons, onions,  celery,  chicken and I don't know what else
   Made-from-scratch cranberry sauce 
   Sparkling grape juice.
  Mmm mm good.

We cleared the table, tupperwared the leftovers and put em in the fridge,  washed as many plates n pots as we could get out of the way.

I sat in the living room chair,   dozing off.
Then I moved into the bedroom, and fell asleep  ...2100
23:45 up to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment