Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Tuesday Nov 22nd, Diary

at work\
Watched The West Wing  5:1--5, and started 6.

out 6:01
Car  6:03  to home/6:41
Fed animals
Dinner:  chicken, from last night and rice pilaf.

Watched "Lucifer" from 8 days ago.
Close to the end,  there was a commercial for a tv show, featuring a certain actor.
Merry commented, she had considered watching that show.
I countered with a comment that was along similar lines of comments I've been making in recent times re certain types of people.
Merry said, "When I get better, and I hear you make that kind of statement again, I AM going to punish you."
Contact lens out
8:15 trying to sleep but mostly stewing about what she said, and how I felt about it.
Asleep and awake several times  during the day

UP 17:05
Alka/s
Tlt
Showered  dressed
Contacts in
Fed cats
Prepped.
Merry was sitting at the computer/desk chair.
I pulled up a footstool for lack of other chairs in the living room, and talked ... about how I felt about her statement, about how she feels about my comments.

Out  18:15
 Traffic   ugh  
Office  19:32.
Denny was out because his wife had gone into an emergency room Monday night.
So Thing2 was alone, and was 'out' as soon as I was in.
75 rides for Monday, 79 for Tuesday, so no problem, not much to do.
Finished TWW 5:6, on to 5:7 



No comments:

Post a Comment