Monday, February 13, 2017

Friday Feb 10 Diary

out 5:48
Home 6:29
Talked to Merry
Fed animals
Stocked sodas in fridge
Watched TRMS-Thursday
Email to  Woody
Woke up Merry
Found some checks.
Both of us, dressed.
In car 8:53
First stop, Post Office
Very frustrating, I thought I had stored Charlie's address, but I couldn't find it, so I had to search through 100 emails on my phone to find it. Finally did, and got receipts and such mailed to him, priority.
Then Walmart, for her new prescription for anti virals.
Then my bank, to get my payroll.
Charlies bank, make the house payment.
WF bank, to deposit cash.
Marie Callendars's, Merry wanted a pie.
Auto Zone, finally replace windshield wipers on car.
Home 10:45
Ate leftover pizza I brought home from office, and chips, and read Thursday paper, while Merry sat at computer, paying bills.
11:30 in BR2
12:00 moved to BR1
Up once at 4
Up  at 8
In the chair.
Email to Woody,
Looked through TV Guide
Dinner   pulled pork  n chips.
BEd 2300



No comments:

Post a Comment