Monday, February 6, 2017

Sunday Feb 5th, Diary

00:30 Left BoD.
Stopped at Winco, took care of shoppig
Home 1:50
Groceries in and away
In bedroom, 2:22 with a bit of a snack.
Lights out.
I woke up to see "From Dusk to Dawn" on the tv, while Merry slept, and I watched it.
Out, like 0400

UP 0945
Coffee...   computer time.
Dressed,  got Merry dressed
OUt 12:00
 to Denny's for Merry to meet ... well, an applicant.
Arrived 12:10
Left   1:25
Home 1:35.
Got Merry ready.
Mike and GF arrived 3:00
They left to take Merry to appointment
Stitch and I gathered laundry.
Left 3:07
At laundry mat, I sat in car, listening to the beginning of The Game.
We left there about 4, and went to Subway, to get three 6-dollar foot longs.
HOme 4:14
Stuff inside, laundry in dryer
Bullfrog and friend were in the bedroom watching The Game, and sneaking into the other bedroom to smoke buds, until I put a stop to it.
Stitch joined them in the bedroom.
I sat at desktop, watched the game on a tablet, while updating clips etc.
Finished, I grabbed Sunday's paper and took it into the paper, to ready, while watching the last of The Game.
What a fuckin' game.
Merry returned home.... six-ish.
She ate her sandwich, I ate mine, 
We watched an old ep of Scorpion.
Sleep for me ,  2045.

No comments:

Post a Comment