Thursday, February 23, 2017

Wednesday Feb 22 Diary

On the clock  0054 - 0551
Headed home...sleep deprived, tired as hell.
Home 6:45
Inside, fed animals.
Merry was up.
We were expecting a gardener to come by at 7 to give us an estimate to cut the jungle that is our front yard.
Then Matt (my realtor) was supposed to call at 9.
I set up the videocamera in BR2, with thoughts of filming something, after the gardener came and gone.
I sat in the easy chair, and dozed...
Until 0900.
No gardener.  No time left,  still tired as hell.
No call from Matt.  I sent him a text, telling him, "I'm going to bed, call me at 5."
I ate ...   beef stew and chips, watched the first segment of TRMS-Tues.
Sleep 9:45.

Up 17:30.  No call from Matt.
I sent him a text  "Getting in the shower now.."
He eventually texted back, "Are you willing to pay above the first months rent?"
We went back and forth.  
I showered and dressed in white underwear and socks.
And told Merry, "I'm ready for a quick one."
So, underwear off, FDAU on the bed.
She applied about 40 of a riding crop, about 50 of the pizza paddle, about 40 of the Big Red paddle.
And took 3 pix.
Car 18:37 a bit late
Work 19:32   good traffic
In 19:34 to  00:00

Quiet night at work.



Oh, the story I could write from this:
Looks like, he showed her a copy of Ma'am and asked her if he would give him a spanking.

HA! Then Merry would never be 'amused'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment