Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wednesday Feb 15th Diary

On the clock  0022 to 0553
HOME 6:45
Fed animals...
Unloaded, reloaded dishwasher
Email to GW
Stripped to underwear.
Merry was awake.
She said, "If you're up for it, pick an implement."
I chose the Zombie Killer.
She said "Strip, get on bed, Diaper position."
I did.   Then she went to the bathroom.
Returning, she applied 20 swats of the zombie killer.


Then she excused herself to take a quick shower.
I hung around to help her dress.
MDM  chicken, quesadillas, chips
Watched TRMS WED
Sleep 0900
UP to pee 
11:00, 13:00 15:00
She called at 17:15 to say, she was out with #2, and wouldn't be back before I left.
Checked email....saw we were rejected for the TH in Torr.
Felt ill,  vomited a little in toilet
Alka/s  pills
Fed cats
Toilet, showered dressed
Made coffee
Car 18:19
work  19:20
IN 19:26 to 23:55
Slow night.
Added a bunch of new discussions to Fet.
Merry saw one of them, and added a comment:
"I expect you to strip naked and get FDAU when you get home."
Antic uh PAAAAY shion!

2 comments:

  1. Ouchers! But it seems like you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not exactly right as it was happening, no. I seem to recall yelping a bit, and I'm usually very quiet. THAT paddle, RIGHT in the crease is, um, quite annoying.
      Funny thing, but not really funny, is that she let ME select the implement, and ONLY gave me 20 because she wanted to get into the bathroom.

      Delete