Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Tuesday Feb 7 Diary RAIN

in from lunch  00:28
Surfing  S-Tube, Tumblr, Flickr, xhamster, imagefap...
5:39 OUT
5:43 car  home 6:21
In to pee
6:26 car with Stitch; dropped him 6:57
Home 7:19
Fed animals,
Undressed,
Woke Merry.
Once up, she said, "Strip and get into the corner."
I did so. She came up behind me and stroked my upper torso, front and back.
Then she said, "FDAU."
I got on the bed.
She didn't like the looks of my inner bottom, and she cleaned it.
After a discussion about the electric bill that I thought I paid, but entered an incorrect account number, she commenced with paddling my bottom with so many implements, and I don't have a clue which ones.
I said, "You don't have to give me all seven hundred fifty TODAY."
This made her mad.
She gave me just over 400 swats of various implements.
In diaper position, she applied many more swats, while having me say, "I will not make suggestions to Merry."
She swatted the back of my thighs, then had me lower my legs to swat the front of my thighs.
She stopped.  
AND 


I got up and dressed and prepared MDM, steak and onions and rice, from last night.   And we talked about 'gangbanging.'
It was past nine, and I had to get up at 2:45 to go get Stitch at work.
Merry sat quietly in her chair.
I rolled over in bed, and quietly masturbated myself to a ruined orgasm.
9:45 sleep
Text on my phone woke me up at 12:00
GOt up 14:55, peed, made coffee.
In car 15:00  at Stitch's workplace 15:25
Stitch aboard 15:35
Home 16:05
Down for a nap 16:15.
My monkey mind would not shut up.
So up 17:00
Drank coffee, checked email.
Showered and dressed in underwear
Reported to Merry.
She took me into the bedroom...
FDAU on the bed.
And beat my bottom, even harder.
AND my sit spot.
And the back of my thighs.
And the front of my thighs with a cane, that left welts.
Sadly no pix, I had to get to the car, I was expecting a call from Credit person at 18:30
At work 7:30
No call at all.
IN 7:35
No Denny, he was off today working Saturday, so I was with Thing 2.  A good thing, as he does more work than Denny with phones and radios and email, but he doesn't do setup so I had to do pm setup for Wednesday.
I replied to KDP about his question about my stories.
I sent an email to Woody.
I rewrote some scripts, and wrote a few new ones.
Out for 'lunch'  00:00.





No comments:

Post a Comment