Monday, February 6, 2017

Saturday Feb 4, Diary

Up 00:00, and 1:15 and 2:15
UP 3:45
Alka/s
toilet, shower, dress
Kissed Merry Good bye
coffee
Car 4:31
PRICE OF GAS now 2.66
Work 5:01
In 5:07   "lunch" 10:07
In from 'lunch' 10:37
OUT 15:01
HOME 16:13
Out with Merry  16:50
AT JJ's, 17:13
At Von's 1802
Left 18:39
Stopped for gas, 76
Home 18:52
Groceries in and away
Down for a nap
UP for dinner 19:45
Back to nap
Up 21:04
Prepped toy bag.
Shower and dressed.
Car with Merry and toy bag, 22:22
Arrived BOD 22:50
NOBODY was there.
Only the showrunner, and a female he was having fun with.
So we did not get charged for admission.
We picked a bench
I stripped, and knelt on it.
Merry used I-don't-know-how-many implements on my naked bottom, trying them out left handed.
We moved into the white room, so we could take pictures without annoying anybody.
I got on the table, prone, and Merry poked and prodded, as she calls it, all over my body, front and back.
She began stroking my penis,bringing it to her full attention.
I got on my feet, she bent over the table, I pulled down her three pairs of underwear, and tried to mount her from behind.
It did not go well, as I kept missing the entryway, and it was hurting her.
Enough that I lost my erection.
I got back on the table. She suggest a taint caning.
I said, okay.
I lifted my legs in diaper position, and she beat my taint and upper-inner thighs with a short cane.
She took more pix.
We dressed, and departed 00:30












No comments:

Post a Comment