Monday, February 27, 2017

Sunday Feb 26th diary

0800 up  made coffee
Fed animals
In chair..
while Merry and Stitch got up.
Checked email and blogs.
Got dressed,  Stitch and I went to laundry mat for a wash load,
and returned.
Read the Sunday paper while there.
Sat in chair, until Merry finally mentioned, "Wanna get spanked, or film something?"
Well, I've been waiting for the suggestion.

So we prepped and set up.
We did a film about "Saturday Morning Chores".
We had to do three or four on camera takes and deletes until Stitch, the cameraman, could get directions right, and even then, we cut off the ending without the final scene I wanted.  Ah well.

Merry went to take a nap while I
uploaded the video to desk top
Converted to mp4 format
Edited it to cut the final few seconds
Pulled some screen caps
Loaded it to my flashdrive
Put pix on Fet
Loaded the video to  Clips4sale

Laundry, in from dryer and away.
Sitting, looking at email
Moved to bedroom but my eyes wouldn't stay closed
So up again;  notebooks and online stuff
Dinner chili and funions.
While watching  TBBT from 2/2 and 2/9
2200 sleep.

screencaps












No comments:

Post a Comment