Friday, February 10, 2017

Thursday Feb 9, Diary

Worked  00:29  to 05:52
My 1 am associate called OUT ..at 1:45.
So I was alone, to no great detriment.

OUT  to get gas.
Home 6:40
Fed all
Unlocked gate
Undressed, woke up Merry.
Went to the kitchen.
Back in BR1
With me FDAU she 'only' applied 20 whacks with the Zombie Killer paddle.
Not sure if she wasn't feeling well, or  she didn't want to further bruise my bottom, with an eye towards filming this weekend.
She returned to the kitchen, so I took some selfies.
MDM  gf hot pockets, rice, chips.
Watched TRMS - Wed.
8:00 sleep
10:00 up for p & s
awake from 1400 to 1600,  due to texts from Matt (realtor) and Luis (credit broker).
At 17:25, Merry came in,  mad that I had not printed her Negotiations forms in the format she wanted.
It SOUNDED to me, like she was calling me an idiot for not checking it, making sure it was formatted right.
I was furious, inside me.
1740 UP
Pills n a/s
Toilet, showered, dressed ALL the way, not just underwear.
Made coffee.
She looked at me, "Is it because there's too many people around?"
Which included two of her sons, and a friend of theirs, but they were in the garage anyway.
"No, it's because I'm furious."
"I understand."

I kissed her good bye
Out 6:15
Work 19:28
IN 19:31
I reprinted the Negotiations.
And the Credit Brokers contract
Replied to Matthew about viewing a possible rental, on Saturday.
Sent an email to Woody.
Merry sent me an email of apology for her behavior, earlier.
I accepted it, and I feel better now.
And kinda regret not getting a before-work spanking. Oh well.

Tomorrow morning:
8:30 Post Office, then Walmart at 0900 for her prescription,
then Chase for my payroll, then drop off house payment check at His bank, then WF to deposit my money.
....sigh...  No rest for the wicked.

Lunch out 00:00







2 comments: