Thursday, February 9, 2017

Wednesday Feb 8th, Diary

in from lunch  00:30
No 1:00 helper so I had to deal with 
.... 02:00 where's my car in Philadelphia...the affiliate did not have the order.    while I was on the phone with Merry....
.... 03:00 IS MY CAR Here in chicago (it was). 
.....4:30 New booking for LGA at 10:30
Meanwhile, finished new scripts, added entries to Bruised Bottom Guy,  entered Tuesday's diary.
5:48 OUT
7-11 for filters
6:32 home
fed animals
changed clothes, dressed in black underwear
In bedroom with merry
She ordered me FDAU on bed.
She applied 400 paddle strokes, some heavy some light.
And took pix. 





MDM   chicken n rice n chips
Watched TRMS - Tue
sleep 8:30
up to pee 1315

16:00 awake
17;25  up
alka seltzer showered
dressed in white a-shirt, panties, socks
in bedroom with Merry
She took up leather round table tennis sized paddle
Me, FDAU
numerous light swats to my bottom, sit spot, then I turned over for some on the front of my thighs.
Barely got pink, so no pix
dressed, toilet again
Made coffee
Kissed Her good bye.
Car 1832
Work 1936
IN 1939

Checked old card games on this blog for script ideas....
Cleaned out my smaller flash drive, and loaded docs from office computer to it.
Looked at new vids on S-tube.
Added entries to Bruised Bottom Guy
Got an email from FRANCO!

Lunch out 23:59

3 comments: