Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Feb 16 Diary

Merry sent me a bunch of links to possible houses/apartments, and I sent messages to them for contact.
OUT 5:55

Home 6:50
Checked email and Fet
To toilet; fed animals.
Stripped to underwear
Woke up Merry
She told me, "Naked FDAU"
She applied many swats of ...I don't know what all
Then had me lay flat, prone, and whack me some more with what all.
Pix:


Dressed.
In kitchen, went out back to unlock gate.
MDM pulled pork n chips
Watched TRMSWed.
Sleep 0900
Gave Merry my phone in case you know, it rang a lot.
13:00 up to p
17:15 UP
pills  alka/s  fed cats
Showered dressed in underwear
Merry asked "Ready?"
Went back to toilet, then said, I was
In BR2,  undies off, bent over bed.
About 50 with  Big Red.
Pix


Dressed   made coffee
Car 18:28  a bit late for a Thursday
Got a break in traffic
at work  19;29
IN 19:31
to 00:00
Some busy for the night,and had to do pm setup for the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment