Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tuesday Feb 14th Diary

IN  0019 0549
Home 6:29
Fed animals
Undressed
Moved the drawer from off the bed.
Merry woke up.
I confessed my guilt over my attitude at the bank.
She told me to strip and get on the bed FDAU
About 50 with leather round paddle
About 50 with some other paddle
Many more with some other paddle.
Up and moving, but I requested pix.
The red on my bottom had faded, so she added some more
Then pix 

MDM chili n chips, watched TRMS-Monday
8:15 sleep
1030 awake  had to pee,  "Wayne's World" was on tv,  ugh.
Back to sleep
1445 up to pee.
Tried to go back to sleep ...Luis (Credit Brokers called); Matthew sent text about storage unit
Up 1730
Coffee, email
Showered dressed in underwear.
I was talking to Merry, and she looked at me and grinned, "Ready?"
"Uh, for?"
"Oh a few spanks.."
Back in the bedroom, FDAU
More paddle swats.
And pix 

Made coffee, to car
18:39
Traffic was poopie.
At work 1949, 
IN 19:52.
Busy night, some event celebrating the Bee Gees.
John 2 did a.m. set up for the next day, so I had to fix that, and do set up for pm.
Lunch out 23:52 

No comments:

Post a Comment