Saturday, October 3, 2015

10.01 Thursday Diary

10:00  up.... drinking coffee, reading... and discussing filming...
 which we decided to do, and began setting up, in BR2.

I set up the camera focused on the spanking bench, or rather, where a naked bottom would be on the spanking bench,  and I set out 6 implements,  and I set the RNG on my phone for a range from 15 to 30, and handed it to Merry and said, "Use it six times..."
and in the bedroom, we filmed something that She later titled "Shilo Shirked Merry's Mirth". 
Done around 15:00, and I uploaded the vid to Her computer, then converted it to mp4.
We showered together and dressed,  and headed out.
Bullfrog had previously asked for a ride to TJ's, and so off we went.
Home...unloaded groceries, and I went into BR1 to start watching a back log of TV recorded on the DVR.
17:15   "Doll and Em"
17:45   "CSI" finale, 2 hours.
  Then I helped Sunshine in the kitchen for a few minutes.
19:45  "Law and Order SVU" 
20:30  "Code Black"
   then dinner,  pork and carrots and rice,  while watching
21:30  "Criminal Minds"     then
22:30  "Scorpion"  
  to about 23:15, then I went to pee, and said, "Good night" to Her as I walked by, where She sat at the computer desk.

176  H slS
345   H smlO
176  H sHlO
9       H s our l Fun
4D+10H  locked
309  D s mlC
1    video produced
69  D  gluten free
20 1/2  D s Her last D
27 H  s l PorM

Meal log:  21:00,   pork, carrots, rice  

No comments:

Post a Comment