Monday, October 12, 2015

10.11 Sunday Diary

..watched TNR  1: 7, 8, 9, 10
0430 or so, to sleep  ... alone.
Merry and I had a disagreement, rather loud for my part, about shit-in-my-shorts,  which Sunshine had blown way out of proportion, and Merry did not even look at,  so Merry packed up Her CPAP, and went to the other bedroom....
Up 0800, 1000, ...
13:00 up, getting ready...
  Toilet, shower, dressed, toilet...
  Iced coffee, pills,  toilet..
Kissed Her goodbye as She slept in BR2..
And again when She was awake a little...

Car, 1418...
Gas,  9.68 gallons
On the freeway...
and narrowly avoided a nasty collision, when some car swung out of the crowded lanes to the right of me, made a u-turn on the freeway and started coming straight at me.
It was straddling my lane and the lane to my right, and I had almost enough room to get full to the left; not much shoulder but enough, and the car went by me, leaving a long scrape on the passenger side of my car.
At work  15:14.

Doing set up for a not very busy day, keeping my eye on the work for a somewhat busy Sunday night.

Watched TNR 3:1.
Got a call from a client in Copenhagen... at 23:00 here, so 0800 there, asking to hear from their driver for their 0900 pickup.
Spent the next hour on the phone, calling all 4 numbers we have on file for the company ...leaving messages, every  10 minutes or so...
Watched  TNR 3:2.
 (spoiler : got an email from the company, saying their phone system had been non op, but all was good, the driver was at the hotel on standby for the client, etc...)

416 H   s l S
587  H  s my l O
249  H  s OUR l Fun
73   H  unl
416  H s HER l O
319 D s MY l CI
79 D  gluten free
30 1/2  d s HER last date
8 D  s last P or M 

MEAL log:
    20:00   3 rice cakes



No comments:

Post a Comment