Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Oct 19 Monday Diary

AT work, watched TNR 1:8 - 10,   and 2: 1-3,
and snacked on corn puffs.
OUT 6:38.
Car 6:43
Home 7:26.
Dogs were fed by #1.  
I fed the cats.
#1 approached me about using my car to go to his job...
...  I can still him saying, back when he applied for this job, some 20 miles from the house, that he'll worry about how he will get there if he gets the job, he'll walk if he has to...
And I said, yes.
MDM  beefstew   tortillas and butter, tortilla chips.

Watched "Doll and Em" finale...    
Sleep  09:30.

Up to pee,  11:30 and 13:30.
UP with alarm 17:30.
Showered and dressed...   
Waited for #1 to get home with my car.
In car 18:26, at work  19:29.

Not much at work to speak of.
Until DB rolled in, to catch up on payroll, and he mentioned that he was probably term'ing our newest dispatch hire as he was not cutting it, so some OT shifts may well be coming up for the taking...

Meal log, as noted in red.



No comments:

Post a Comment