Monday, October 12, 2015

10.08 Thursday Diary

07:40 up showered dressed
Car 8:15    Gas, $10,  LBCH to pick up Merry, then off to our own doctor appointments.
 Then 'far' Walmart to drop off Her new rx,  then back to LBCC.
I visited a few minutes, left Her there, and went on my way...
To Walmart to pick up Her rx, and home...
After prepping, went outside to start trimming the bougainvillea that was growing out and over the sidewalk...again.
Stitch came out to start clean up while I trimmed,  and once I finished trimmed, I helped with clean up until done.
Inside, I showered, and dressed.
And went into BR1 to start watching...catching up on... tv shows stored on the DVR.
"Agents of Shield"
 "Gotham"  three episodes
"Blunt Talk"
 Merry called, asking me to come get Her from LB Memorial, ...
 which I did, and took Her to LB Comm, to get Her car, and I followed Her home.
Plenty of leftovers in the fridge for dinner, I had pork chops and rice.
Back in BR1...
watched  "Guardians of the Galaxy"
  "Doll and Em"
"Scorpion"
 I undressed as did She, I unlocked it, and we showered together, and went to bed...
and talked.
and watched to eps of  "Big Bang Theory"
  and to sleep  00:30

344 h s l S
515  h s l O
177  h s l fun (Her or me)
11D 9 H   Locked
1    H  unlocked
344  H s Her l O
316  d s m l C
76  D  gluten free
27 1/2  d s H l date
5  d  s last p or m

Meal log:
21:00  Pork and rice   



No comments:

Post a Comment